Monday 14 August 2017

Eclectic Diamonds for TGIF Challenge #120

Oh my goodness, I think I've become addicted the challenge blogs! There are just so many out there in blog-land and whether it's a sketch, colour combo, theme or CASEing challenge they are great when looking for inspiration.

Today's card was inspired by the TGIF Challenge #120 Sketch Challenge.


And, here is my card



I've taken the colour combination from the gems on this dazzling piece of Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper and added a touch of silver with the diamond from Eclectic Layers Thinlits and silver Mini Sequin Trim. 


None of the ribbons in my stash seemed to fit in my design so I decided to replace the ruffled ribbon in the sketch with some roughly gathered pieces of Metallic Foil doilies. That's what I love about a sketch challenge, it's a great place to start but the end result is only limited by your own creativity.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I'll be back soon with some more exciting projects to share with you all

- Tanya xo

4 comments:

  1. OMG!I am in love with all of the details on your card Tanya! I especially love what you have done with the Metallic Foil Doilies! Thank you so much for joining in with us this week over at TGIF Challenges! I hope to see you again! 💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carolynn. I really enjoyed playing along with the TGIF challenge. I will definitely be joininh in again soon

      Delete
  2. Stunning card Tan! Just the right amount of bling with this gorgeous patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete