Sunday 8 October 2017

At Home With You on World Cardmaking Day

Yesterday was World Cardmaking Day, however it was also a very busy day here at our place so I wasn't able to indulge in a day of cardmaking. Instead, inspired by this weeks TGIF Color Challenge , I took some time this morning to get creative and here is the card I created.


I've had my eye on the At Home With You bundle for a while now and when it arrived in my last order I couldn't wait to start playing with it. It is such a versatile  set, today's card is a New Home Congratulations card but could just a easily be changed to a Birthday, Thank you or even a Christmas card.

Speaking of Christmas cards, myself and a two other demonstrator friends have been very busy preparing for a super fun Holiday Cardmaking Party we are hosting at the end if this month. If you are in the Bendigo area (or feel like a drive) we'd love for you to join us. Details can be found on here on Jennifer Frost's blog. Can't wait to see you there.

Thanks for stopping by

- Tan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment