Monday 23 October 2017

Christmas Table Decor inspiration.

This weekend I collaborated with two of my crafty friends, Jennifer Frost and Tracy Bish, to host Holiday Craft Party to celebrate the release of the 2017 Holiday Catalogue from Stampin' Up!  We all had a wonderful time crafting with everyone who attended!
In preparation for the day I chose to create some Christmas table setting decor display and I thought I would share some pictures of this display with you today


Won't your Christmas guests feel special sitting down to this beautiful place setting. These Gold Striped treat bags from Stampin' Up! are the perfect size to hold your guest's cutlery and napkin and no Christmas table is complete with Christmas crackers.


Last year, the super amazing Louise Sharp shared her Christmas table setting and when I saw her decorated glass bottle (you can see the details here) I knew it was an idea I wanted to CASE.


To add an extra touch of my display I chose to include these decorated candy jars. My colour scheme was inspired by this weeks Global Design Project Colour Challenge , Old Olive, Basic Black and Gold.


I even managed to find some delicious coordinating Lindt chocolates, yummo.


I hope you I have inspired you to get started on your Christmas decor crafting.
Thanks for stopping by

- Tan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment