Thursday 29 March 2018

Flamingo fun for TGIF Challenge #152

Hello and welcome back. 

Today I wanted to share some pictures of the party favour bags I created for my daughter's flamingo themed party.  Stampin' Up!s Pop of Paradise had the perfect images to fit the party theme and teamed with the Gift Bag Punchboard, I had everything I needed to create some beautiful party thank yous for my daughter's guests.


Did you notice that the pineapple and flamingo images have been stamped in different colours?


To achieve this multi-coloured effect I used the Marker to Stamp technique that is being featured in this weeks TGIF Challenge


This is such a great technique to create more detail in your images. 

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my post. To see some more Marker to stamp inspiration be sure to popover to the TGIF Challenge Blog.

 - Tan xx



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love your thank you card!!! Love the bright, cheery colors. Great job using the marker to stamp technique too. Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that flamingo and those pineapples! They are stamped and coloured perfectly! Happy Belated Birthday to your daughter! Thanks for joining in with us over at TGIF Challenges! We love having you! 💖

    ReplyDelete