Sunday 6 May 2018

Picture Perfect Gift Wrapping


Hello and welcome back. 

As you may have already guessed, I enjoy making beautiful cards for my family and friends, however the perfectionist in me can't help but create beautiful gift wrapping to go with the card. Often I will make a box or decorate a gift bag but my go-to gift wrapping supplies are a huge roll of plain white wrapping paper, Stampin' Up! stamps, ink and some Designer Series Paper. And these designs from Picture Perfect Party DSP are perfect for gift packaging. 


Lucky for me these gifts are books for my nephew and nieces so they were super easy to wrap and were a great blank canvas to decorate.


The only draw back to gift wrapping with the Picture Perfect Party DSP stack is that the pages are only 6 x 6 inches so creating a belly band is rather difficult for most sized gifts however for this gift I used my snail and short strips of different patterns to create a bricked effect belly band to go around the gift. 


This candle image is my absolute favourite design from this stack and really only needs some subtle background stamping and a few simple embellishments.


When completing this last design I CASEd the layout of card I had created in the past. Casing one of your past project is always a great way to get the creative juices flowing when you are stuck for ideas. 

Thank you for stopping by. I hope I've inspired you to get more out if your crafting supplies by multi-purposing them for gift packaging. 

- Tan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment